E-Band Communications, LLC., an Axxcss Wireless Solutions, Inc. company
What are Cookies?Cookies. A cookie is a small piece of computer code that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser, which enables our web servers to identify users and collect certain usage Sites information from users. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Sites and services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Sites and Services. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can disable cookie files, or avoid cookies by configuring your browser to reject them or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your hard drive. Visitors to our Sites who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Sites, but some features may not function.
- Essential Cookies. These Cookies, sometimes called “strictly necessary,” are required for the operation of our Sites (for example, to enable you to log into secure areas of our website for authentication purposes and to enable us to detect malicious activity). These Cookies enable you to move around the Sites and use their features. Disabling these Cookies will encumber the Sites’ performance and may make the features and service unavailable.
- Analytical and performance Cookies. These Cookies allow us to analyze activities on our Sites in order to improve and optimize the performance of our Sites and to report our performance. For example, we may use these types of Cookies to analyze visitor and user behavior to provide relevant content, or to ensure that visitors can easily find the information they are looking for on our Sites. These Cookies collect information about how visitors use our Sites, which sites the user came from, the number of visits by each user and the length of time spent by a user on our Sites. One way we do this is to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how they move around our website when they are using it. Analytics cookies also help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns in order to help us improve our advertising campaigns and to optimize our Sites’ content for those who engage with our advertising.
- Functionality or Preference Cookies. These Cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Sites. They are used to remember information that you have entered or choices you make (such as your username, language or region) on the Sites. They also remember your preferences, which are remembered, through the use of persistent Cookies, and the next time you visit the Site you will not have to re-set these preferences.
How are cookies used for advertising purposes?
Cookies help us market more effectively to users that we and our partners believe may be interested in E-Band. They also help provide us with aggregated auditing, research, and reporting, and know when content has been shown to you.
How long do Cookies stay on devices?
Some Cookies will stay on your device between browsing sessions. They do not expire when you close your browser. These Cookies are called “persistent” cookies. The length of time a persistent cookie stays on your device varies from cookie to cookie. We and others use persistent Cookies for a variety of purposes, such as to store your preferences so that they are available for the next visit, and to keep a more accurate account of how often you visit our Sites, how often you return, how your use of the Sites may vary over time, and the effectiveness of advertising efforts.
Other Cookies operate from the time you visit a E-Band service to the end of that particular web-browsing session. These Cookies expire and are automatically deleted when you close your internet browser. These Cookies are called “session” cookies.
Who puts the Cookies on devices?
Cookies may be placed on your device by E-Band as the Site operator. These cookies are called “first party” cookies. Some Cookies may be placed on your device by a party other than E-Band, in particular Google Analytics. These cookies are called “third party” cookies. For example, a E-Band partner may place a third-party cookie to enable online chat services.
Cookies may also be used that allow us and third parties to know when you visit our Sites, and to understand how you interact with emails or other content. Through Cookies, information (such as your operating system, browser version, and the URL you came from, including from emails and advertisements) may be obtained and used to enhance your experience and understand traffic patterns. This technology counts the number of users who visit a particular service from specific banner advertisements outside the E-Band Site or who clicked on links or graphics included in email newsletters received from E-Band. It is also used as a tool to compile aggregated statistics about how E-Band Sites are used, to perform and analytics and help us to optimize our Sites, and to help serve you advertising based on your interests, as described in further detail below.
How do I Manage Cookies?
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Mozilla Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Blocking%20cookies
- Apple Safari : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=32467
©  E-Band Communications, LLC ., an Axxcss Wireless Solutions, Inc. company. All rights reserved.